A course starting in September to provide learners with basic knowledge and understanding of basic barbering techniques. You will study and be assessed on eight units:
• health and safety
• advise and consult
• cutting hair into basic shape
• cutting facial hair into shape
• dry and finish men's hair
• shampoo, condition and treat hair
• create basic patterns
• promote additional services
GCSE English grade 3 and maths grade 2 or above.
A commitment and dedication to the course is essential and applicants must be enthusiastic and passionate about their chosen career path and to be able to present a professional image.